8.05.2008

Boomers

So I haven't been miniature golfing since middle school when Kelly Kay hit me in the head with her club. But... it made my husband's week that I went with him. And even though he gave me a "handicap" of one stroke on each hole, I smoked him without the darn handicap on the first round. Then he got more serious and worked me on the 2nd 18 holes. It was super fun to play!
Here is the hole where I played the ONLY hole-in-one of the day! Brent is painfully marking down my score after getting worked on that hole. :) he he

After golf we played some arcade games. Ski Ball is my fav. Brent played this football game and then we played basketball...


Then we really went for it on the HYDRO racing game. My machine was broken so we got to play 4 times on that one and only paid once.
My husband LOVES games!

2 comments:

Ashley N said...

I like that it looks like Brent felt the need to wear actual golfing attire to go miniature golfing :)

And I like that you two do such fun things together!

Shannon V. said...

I was just going to post a comment about what Brent is wearing and I see someone beat me to it! I love the dress up.