2.07.2010

Marci and Chris...

Ahhh... the Gentzkows!!
Marci and Chris were married on January 23, 2010
It was a beautiful ceremony in La Jolla, CA at the Darlington House

Ohhh... our beautiful Marci!


Mr. and Mrs. Gentzkow!!!
Grandma Flora!

Drake Family

I love this photo for two reasons...
1) Marci and her mom are so cute and I love Marci's smile.
2) the HOT guy in the background of this precious moment between mother and daughter. :)


Here they are!
Having some dinner and listening to toasts.

Marci's parents!

Paige's toast was awesome!

First Dance... look at that amazing dress!


Marci with her Papa!
We tried to get a photo of the boys with the bride.
It didn't go that well... but we tried!
They were so cute in their matching hats!

Beautiful Bride...
The Whitings cutting it up on the dancefloor!


Hugs before they left!

The last dance... so much fun!
the tunnel...

Marci and Chris spent 2 weeks in Aruba for their honeymoon!
Can't wait to see her again!
Congrats friends... we love you!

**I stole all of these photos from fbook because I didn't get any at the wedding... sad!

No comments: