4.14.2007

Some old pictures of us...




Our story really starts in high school. Kim asked Brent to the Sadie Hawkins dance and they wore matching shirts, jeans, and even matching Vans. The other two are our friends Monica and Steve.














We were friends for a long time first... we went on a trip to Palm Springs together during our senior year at Villa Park High School. Our friends, Sarah, Monica, and Jill were there too!

























Then on a very HOT day in June 1996, we graduated from high school together... and started dating a few weeks later. At the end of the summer we left for college - Brent to USC and Kim to Westmont in Santa Barbara.


We dated for the first two years of college, seeing each other on weekends and during the summer. We spent many a summer day at Brent's family beach house in San Clemente.

4 comments:

Todd said...

SuWeet!

everydayVALENTINE said...

I love the old pictures. very fun. I'm glad that you are blogging too! Love you guys- *laura* (FLO)

Todd said...

I think you're right. I got my new computer today. I think it might be appropriate to switch to blogspot now too. But... I don't know how to do it. Maybe this weekend I'll start it.

Melissa B said...

I love these old pictures of you two! It makes me happy to see them - love you both, mel